Friday, October 1, 2010

It has been an entire month!

Hi loyal blog followers (aka Mom),
I can't believe it has been an entire month since I have posted!! I hope that no one has been too terribly distraught over my lack of posts. (hey, a girl can pretend, right??) 

Here's a quick recap of our last month...

NCSU football games
GO PACK!! (4-0)
More football celebrations


Chocolate fountains!



Baby showers for Amanda and Brad


Wedding shower for Mom and Robert!

Umm...just my new favorite peanut butter discovery!


Lots of school work
...Sweet Kali wanted to help

Our engagement party!
It was amazing...thank you Mom and Robert and Brooke and Drew and Steph
and all of our incredible friends and family for coming!

Lots of September birthdays!


Practicing our cake cutting...


And cake attack...

And another chocolate fountain!!
(Hmm...I wonder why I've gained 5 pounds this month?!)
Maryland for Cassie and Bryant's wedding--absolutely gorgeous!


Handsome couples :)
Whewf! Super fun and busy month, so we haven't done too much wedding planning.  There has also been lots of fantasy football (for Adam) and getting ready for my mom's upcoming wedding! (10 days away!!!)

We have made some progress with bridesmaids' dresses (and I think that most of them have gotten measured--woohoo!).  I have also been searching for a hair stylist/make-up artist, and I believe that I have found someone...I'm super excited about her, so we'll see!! More updates to come...

HAPPY OCTOBER!!! (And cooler weather, yay yay yaaay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment