Thursday, October 21, 2010

...BABIES, OH MY!!



Babies, babies, babies!!

During the last few days of September/first few days of October, we know so many people who have had BABIES!

Three babies were born to our office family in one week! (And another co-worker's wife is past her due date!)  Congratulations Jeff, Mike and Amy!!!!

Our good friends Chris and Ally had their first baby, Savannah Kate, on October 1st, and she is absolutely beautiful!  :D We can't WAIT to meet her!

AND on October 2nd (at the same hospital where Savannah was born), our nephew Jaxson Lee was born.  He is the most handsome baby that I have ever seen. (And there is absolutely zero chance that I am biased!)  Amazing job, Amanda and Brad! 

Now that I have an excuse to look at baby things, I look everywhere I go.  And I have found the most adorable baby everything!! I can't even begin to post pictures or look on the internet because I won't be able to stop.

I also see pregnant ladies and babies everywhere!  Is it possible that I just didn't notice them until recently?!  I wouldn't say that I have baby fever...but I'm on the verge ;)  Luckily, we have our sweet nephew to keep "the feva" at bay for a couple more years.

I tried to do a little bit of research to see if there is a biological reason why some women get "baby fever," but I didn't have any luck.  Thoughts, please?

3 comments:

  1. It's called hormones :) that and when you get married you are just that much closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear visit my blog http://tariq799.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete